- The Rochester Rifle Club has a limited membership so that club facilities are not over utilized. We always accept new membership applications. If we are over our membership cap, new applicants are placed on a waiting list. We are not at our membership cap and are currently accepting new members.
- RRC full members are required to be members of the National Rifle Association. New applications must also include proof of current NRA membership. Proof of NRA membership may be either an address label from an NRA periodical, a letter or fax from the membership division or copy of the webpage at nramemberservices.org. Your proof of NRA membership must include your name, address, NRA number and expiration date all on the same document.
- New members must also be sponsored by a current member in good standing of the Rochester Rifle Club, Inc. The sponsor's name and key card number must be clearly printed on the application.
- Notice of acceptance to join will be sent to new applicants. The applicant must attend a safety class orientation. At the safety orientation class, the initiation fee and new membership dues will be accepted. After successful completion of the orientation and payment of the fees the new member will receive a keycard for access to the club.
- Spousal and junior member can be added to a full membership for a nominal fee. Spousal and junior members must provide evidence of basic firearms training before using the range. Attendance at the new member orientation with the full member is one way to fulfill that requirement.
- Current Fees:
Full Member Dues: $75/year
Full Member Initiation: $75
Add Spousal and Junior member: $10 ea